Walnut Creek Personal Injury Attorney
Were you injured in Walnut Creek due to the negligence of another? Are you wondering if you deserve compensation for your injuries?
You don’t need to wonder. I know the law. I have the answer. And there’s no fee to find out or get the compensation you deserve.
Tom Sokat, a personal injury attorney serving the Walnut Creek areas and is just a phone call away. Call now to get the facts so you can stop wondering what your rights are and begin the road back to recovery.
COMPASSIONATE counsel. STRONG advocate.
I get how devastating an injury can be. There’s the physical pain, yes, but beyond that there’s a financial hardship, a change of lifestyle and livelihood, a great deal of stress and more. That is why I have dedicated my life to helping those who through no fault of their own suffer at the negligence of others. I have been fighting hard for my clients for over 25 years and will continue to fight as long as I am able. I like to think that my experience makes be the better advocate, not just for the injured, but also for our communities because by using the administration of justice, together we can make our communities a safer place.
Put 25 years experience, expertise, and SUCCESS in personal injury law on your side.
What makes me your best choice to represent your case in court?
- NO FEE UNTIL WE WIN! – You pay nothing until I win your case. And if we don’t win? Well, I won’t even take your case unless I think we can, but if we don’t, there is still no fee. I work on a contingency basis only so there is no monetary risk for you and everything to gain.
- EXPERIENCE MATTERS – I have 25 years experience fighting and winning just about every type of personal injury claim in East Bay courts. I know the tricks insurance companies and opposing counsels play and I come prepared. Been there. Done that. I’m ready.
- SUCCESS – I have won many millions of dollars in compensation for my injured clients. If you deserve compensation, I can get it for you.
- FAIR & HONEST – I have been rated by Martindale Hubbell as a “Distinguished Attorney” with the highest ethical standards. That means you can trust me to be fair and honest with you.
- PERSONALLY AVAILABLE – I work alone and only employ additional staff for very large cases. That means when you hire me, you get me to personally and promptly handle your personal injury case, not an inexperienced legal assistant.
- LOCAL – I have lived in and practiced personal injury law in Danville, Pleasanton, and throughout Alameda and Contra Costa County for over 25 years. I know the streets and their problems. I know the local laws. I am known and respected in local courts. I am available in person when you need me.
Choose a personal injury lawyer with proven expertise and experience. Add to that compassion, and you have Tom Sokat, a personal injury attorney who cares enough and has the necessary skills to make a difference in your personal injury case.
Learn more about my personal injury law experience
- Motor vehicle (cars, motorcycles) accidents
- Trucking/big rig accidents
- Maritime and boating accidents (including Admiralty law)
- Accidents to pedestrians and cyclists
- Defective product injuries
- Traumatic brain injury cases
- Wrongful death cases
- Cases against governmental entities such as MUNI
- Cases against railroads
- Premises liability cases including slip and fall accidents
Don’t wait until you are ready. That may be too late.
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the result of another’s negligence, you may need a personal injury lawyer fighting for your rights in Walnut Creek courts. Don’t go it alone. Call me now. You have nothing to lose in calling, but may have in not. (925) 648-2075 (Danville)