Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
For Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and Surrounding Areas
The motorist had the green light when she struck my client in the crosswalk. We took on the insurance company against all odds. We won.
Find out how we did it…
The human toll in pain, suffering, mental anguish, incapacitation, disability, lost wages, loss of quality of life and loss of loved ones each year in American when motor vehicles collide with pedestrians, is incalculable.
If you or a loved one is a victim of a motor vehicle-pedestrian accident, please call Tom Sokat immediately for a free initial consultation.
Injured in a pedestrian accident? Do this…
Here is what you can do to ensure fair compensation in your pedestrian accident case.
- Immediately see a doctor
- File a pedestrian accident claim as soon as possible
- Avoid giving a documented statement
- Consult with a pedestrian injury lawyer before signing papers
- Find an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer, such as Tom Sokat, to help settle your case
You, very likely, may deserve compensation
A motorist can be liable to compensate the victims of accidents under many scenarios. They may strike a pedestrian due to a whole host of unjustified reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Failing to keep a proper lookout
- Failing to control their vehicle
- Mistakenly engaging the gas pedal instead of the brake pedal
- Failing to use the required corrective lenses
- Failing to adequately maintain their vehicle.
If you’re in Contra Costa or Alameda Counties and think you have a personal injury case, call me.
There is nothing to lose when calling our office to inquire about your pedestrian accident case, but there might be a lot to lose if you don’t.
So call me now. I will listen and take the time to carefully evaluate your case. If I can’t take your case, I’ll tell you why and give you advice on what to do next. Let’s get started!