Get a vehicle accident attorney with a proven track record
Serving Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and Surrounding Areas
If you’ve been injured in a car or any other motor vehicle accident, you need to seek the advice of an personal injury attorney right away. But you don’t just need any attorney. You need one who has a proven track record.
My auto accident case was complicated but he was on top of it at all times..and he used all of his experience & knowledge to get a fair settlement from the Insurance company. I highly recommend his services!!
Tom Sokat has been representing automobile drivers, passengers and their surviving families in motor vehicle accident cases involving injuries and deaths in the Danville, Pleasanton and Livermore areas for over 27 years. He has experience and success in…
If you’re trying to get compensated for your injuries, you’re up against a big insurance company that is only after its own interests. I level the playing field.
- Single car accidents
- Two car accidents
- Multi-car accidents
- Tractor trailer or ‘big rig’ accidents
- Defective automobile design
- Automobile manufacturing or marketing cases
- Drunk or otherwise intoxicated driver cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Faulty road design or maintenance cases
- Road obstacle cases
- Construction zone cases
Insurance companies don’t have your best interests in mind. Talk to an attorney first!
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the insurance company will undoubtedly approach you to make a settlement. Do not do this until you have spoken to an attorney! Here are some things you need to know about insurance companies:
- The medical bills you incur as a result of the car accident are usually not paid by the other party’s insurance as they come; instead they wait until all treatments are completed and then begin settlement negotiations at the end of your claim.
- The other party’s insurance is not obligated to pay for treatments that are considered unnecessary or inappropriate for the injury sustained.
- Insurance companies are in business to make a profit, therefore they may offer you a settlement that is much smaller than what you are owed. In general you should not settle for anything less than three times your medical expenses. This helps cover medical problems that may arise after the settlement.
You may be entitled to receive these damages in cases against insurance companies:
- General damages – both emotional and physical pain and suffering
- Special damages – property damage, lost wages, decreased earning capability, medical and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of Consortium – loss of normal marital relations with your spouse
So how can you make sure you get the compensation you deserve?
Don’t wait. Get yourself a personal injury attorney specializing in car and vehicle accidents.
If you have injuries from an automobile accident, there is no such thing as a quick and simple settlement. Besides securing the proper medical care you may need, medical records, reports and bills need to be collected and documented. An attorney experienced with automobile accidents is what you need to prepare a proper package for settlement purposes.
If you’re in the Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore area in the East Bay, and need a personal injury attorney, I can help.
There is nothing to lose when calling our office to inquire about your car or other vehicle injury case, but there might be a lot to lose if you don’t.
So call me now. I will listen and take the time to carefully evaluate your case. If I can’t take your case, I’ll tell you why and give you advice on what to do next. Let’s get started!