Get an attorney with a proven track record
Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore Car Accident Attorney
If you’re trying to get compensated for your injuries, you’re up against a big insurance company that is only after its own interests. I level the playing field.
If you’ve been injured in a car or any other motor vehicle accident, you need to seek the advice of an personal injury attorney right away. But you don’t just need any attorney. You need one who has a proven track record.
Tom Sokat has been representing automobile drivers, passengers and their surviving families in motor vehicle accident cases involving injuries and deaths in the Danville, Pleasanton and Livermore areas for over 27 years. He has experience and success in…
- Single car accidents
- Two car accidents
- Multi-car accidents
- Tractor trailer or ‘big rig’ accidents
- Defective automobile design
- Automobile manufacturing or marketing cases
- Drunk or otherwise intoxicated driver cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Faulty road design or maintenance cases
- Road obstacle cases
- Construction zone cases
There is nothing to lose to call our office in Danville or Pleasanton to inquire about your car accident case, but there might be a lot to lose if you don’t.
Insurance companies don’t have your best interests in mind. Talk to an attorney first!
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the insurance company will undoubtedly approach you to make a settlement. Do not do this until you have spoken to an attorney! Here are some things you need to know about insurance companies:
- The medical bills you incur as a result of the car accident are usually not paid by the other party’s insurance as they come; instead they wait until all treatments are completed and then begin settlement negotiations at the end of your claim.
- The other party’s insurance is not obligated to pay for treatments that are considered unnecessary or inappropriate for the injury sustained.
- Insurance companies are in business to make a profit, therefore they may offer you a settlement that is much smaller than what you are owed. In general you should not settle for anything less than three times your medical expenses. This helps cover medical problems that may arise after the settlement.
You may be entitled to receive these damages in cases against insurance companies:
- General damages – both emotional and physical pain and suffering
- Special damages – property damage, lost wages, decreased earning capability, medical and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of Consortium – loss of normal marital relations with your spouse
So how can you make sure you get the compensation you deserve?
Put experience on your side. Enlist the aid of Danville and Pleasanton car accident attorney, Tom Sokat.
If you have injuries from an automobile accident, there is no such thing as a quick and simple settlement. Besides securing the proper medical care you may need, medical records, reports and bills need to be collected and documented. An attorney experienced with automobile accidents is what you need to prepare a proper package for settlement purposes. Tom Sokat has that experience and can assist you with all stages of your auto injury accident claim.
Don’t delay. Put an expert car accident attorney on your side today.
If you or a loved one has been victim of a motor vehicle accident, please call Tom Sokat immediately for a free consultation and get the compensation that you need. Tom serves the entire San Francisco East Bay area including the towns of Danville, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Dublin, Livermore, Alamo, Sunol, and all points in between.