Personal Injury Lawyer for Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and Surrounding Areas
Injured in an accident through no fault of your own?
Then you need to at least speak to a personal injury attorney to see if you have a case and to protect yourself from the insurance company that seeks the smallest settlement possible.
That’s what I do and here’s what I bring to the negotiating table:
- SUCCESS – You’re in it to win it. So am I, and I do. Check out the testimonials on this site or read some of the case studies where you’ll see time and time again I got my clients the maximum allowable award. I’ll get you what you’re entitled to too.
- 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – Experience does matter. I have 25 years experience fighting and winning just about every type of personal injury accident claim in Contra Costa and Alameda county courts. I’ve got this.
- LOW 25%-33% CONTINGENCY RATE – Most personal injury attorneys charge a 33%-40% contingency rate. Because I have a lower overhead, I can charge less and put more money in your pocket.
- TENACITY – I became a personal injury lawyer because I have a strong desire to see the little guy get the justice that is due him after being injured. I fight hard for you because I care.
- AVAILABILITY – I take cases other attorneys will not touch or don’t have the time for. If you’ve been turned down by others, call me.
- PERSONAL, EXPERT ATTENTION – Unlike in large personal injury law firms where your case may be turned over to a legal assistant, I will personally and promptly handle your personal injury case.
- NO RECOVERY? NO WORRIES. NO FEE. – There is no financial risk to you and everything to gain because I work on a contingency basis only. If I don’t win your case, there is no fee.
Now it’s your turn. Call or submit the form to the right to find out what your rights are and begin the road back to financial recovery. I’ll look at the facts in your case, and tell you how the law can help or what you can do yourself. I have personal injury law offices in Danville and Pleasanton to make it easy for clients throughout the East Bay to meet in person.