Personal Injury Lawyer for Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and Surrounding Areas
Injured through no fault of your own? You need a personal injury attorney
That’s what I do and here’s what I bring to your case:
- TENACITY – I became a personal injury lawyer because I have a strong desire to see the little guy get the justice that is due him after being injured. I fight hard for you because I care.
- 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – Experience does matter. I have 25 years experience fighting and winning just about every type of personal injury claim in East Bay courts. I’ve got this.
- SUCCESS – You’re in it to win it. So am I, and I do. Check out the testimonials on this site or read some of the case studies. I’ll get you what you’re entitled to.
- AVAILABILITY – I take cases other attorneys will not touch or don’t have the time for. If you’ve been turned down by others, call me.
- PERSONAL, EXPERT ATTENTION – Unlike in large law firms where your case may be turned over to a legal assistant, I will personally and promptly handle your personal injury case.
- NO RECOVERY? NO WORRIES. NO FEE. – There is no financial risk to you and everything to gain because I work on a contingency basis only. If I don’t win your case, there is no fee.
Now it’s your turn. Call or submit the form to the right to find out what your rights are and begin the road back to financial recovery. I’ll look at the facts in your case, and tell you how the law can help. I have personal injury law offices in Danville and Pleasanton to make it easy for clients throughout the East Bay to meet in person.
There is no obligation and no fee – and hence, nothing to lose – to just reach out and talk to me. But if you want to know more about my qualifications first, see this or read what some or my clients had to say. Or if you’ve had trouble getting an attorney to take your case and you’re feeling hopeless, check this out. It may not be as hopeless as it seems. Let’s find out. Call now.