Personal Injury Lawyer for Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and Beyond
Injured in an accident through no fault of your own?
Then you need to at least speak to a personal injury attorney to see if you have a case and to protect yourself from the insurance company that seeks the smallest settlement possible.
Here are some of the things you should be entitled to:
- Past Medical Bills: If you were seriously injured in an accident you will undoubtedly have large medical bills. You are entitled to compensation for these. I will get that for you.
- Future Medical Bills: You may not be fully healed, or you may have injuries that have long-term effects that need ongoing medical treatment. I will seek to recover that for you.
- Past Lost Wages: If you could not work because of your injuries, you are entitled to seek recovery for your lost wages. I’ll make sure you get this.
- Future Lost Wages: If you cannot return to work either short-term or forever, again, you are entitled to lost wages. I will win this for you.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have been seriously injured, no doubt you have a lot of pain and suffering. We will seek to recover money for all the pain and suffering you have already endured, and that which you may have to endure in the future due to a permanent injury if that’s what you are dealing with.
What does it cost to hire a personal injury attorney?
It’s normal for personal injury attorneys to charge 40% of the gross recovery. With large firms come large overhead, so this is quite necessary. Smaller firms, however, can afford to do the same job for less. Here at the Thomas E. Sokat Personal Injury Law Firm, our contingency fee usually ranges from 25% of the gross recovery to just 33%. That’s more money to help you get back on your feet.
And here at our personal injury law firm, no case is too big or too small!
Find out if you have a case today. It’s FREE.
There is nothing to lose to talk to me to find out if you have a case, but everything to lose if you don’t. Call or submit the form on this page to find out what your rights are and begin the road back to financial recovery or call at the numbers above. I’ll look at the facts in your case, and be honest about whether you need an attorney or not. You won’t walk away empty handed.
There is no obligation and no fee – and hence, nothing to lose – to just reach out and talk to me. But if you’re not sure, click here to learn more about me and whether or not I’m the right attorney for you.