Animal Attack and Dog Bite Personal Injury Lawyer
Approachable, competent, and friendly, Tom Sokat is here to serve victims of animal attacks from horse trampling to dog bites in Danville, Pleasanton, Livermore and the surrounding areas.
In California, dog owners are liable for any and all damages suffered by a person from their dog. Even if the dog has no prior history of aggression, the dog owner is liable for injuries sustained by attack victims. Every day, adults and children are victimized by vicious dog owners who negligently failed to control them. The physical and emotional scars of these attacks can last a lifetime. If you or a loved one is the victim of a dog or other animal attack, please call Tom Sokat immediately for a free consultation.
If you’re trying to get compensated for your injuries, you’re up against a big insurance company that is only after its own interests. I level the playing field.
Tom Sokat is not only an experienced dog bite attorney, but well versed in all animal attack law. Whether you were attacked by a seemingly friendly dog or trampled by a horse, Tom Sokat can help you win your animal attack case. Tom Sokat is well practiced in non-bite animal injuries including trampling, jumping, scratching and tripping.
The field of animal attack law includes:
- Violated animal control laws
- Animal bites
- Non-bite animal attacks such as trampling and scratching
- An animal killing or injuring another animal
- Negligent animal ownership
Don’t hurt your chances of a fair settlement. The following are things you should or should not do.
- DO see a doctor
- DO file a dog bite or animal attack claim as soon as possible
- Do NOT give a recorded statement
- Do NOT sign papers without consulting with a dog bite lawyer
- Do NOT agree to a settlement before talking with an animal injury attorney, such as Tom Sokat
- Do NOT assume that because your skin was not broken that you don’t have an animal attack case
- Do NOT assume that an attack from an otherwise friendly animal means you don’t have a case
There is help available.
There is nothing to lose when calling our office to inquire about your animal attack case, but there might be a lot to lose if you don’t. Call today and get a free case review.
Put an expert animal attack attorney on your side today.
If you or a loved one believe that you have been injured by an animal attack, please call Tom Sokat immediately for a free consultation and get the compensation that you need. Tom serves the entire San Francisco East Bay including the towns of Danville, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Dublin, Livermore, Alamo, Sunol, and all points in between.